Choose your online degree program, PLUS mix in your choice of for-credit, enrichment experiences that apply toward graduation. Enjoy the convenience of academically-rich online classes, plus experience the enriching adventure of optional community learning experiences that count!
Work on your online degree at your convenience, PLUS choose your for-credit adventure:
- Intern with companies and agencies local to you or with start-up companies at the OCU Business Innovation Center in Circleville
- Study in Italy with Saints Bible Institute
- Complete a biblical intensive program with Summit Ministries in Colorado
- Blend-in traditional courses and experience campus living at OCU’s Circleville Campus
- Intern with Operation Mobilization in the US and abroad
- Attend summer academic camps on campus in Circleville
Students, the option is yours
“Option” is the keyword. While we do encourage the enrichment experiences, they are still 100% optional. It is not required that you add to or supplement your online program with the plus experiences. They are available for you to take advantage of if you desire.
Exit traditional high school, virtual high school, or homeschool with a plan of action made your way.
This program is perfectly suited for a student graduating from traditional high school, virtual high school, or a homeschool program. The OCUOnline Plus program offers both the flexibility of online courses you might desire plus the chance to sharpen your skills in preparation for your future career or for that next step of graduate school or law school. Broaden your career opportunities with real-world collaborative and community experiences, all which count toward college program credits and are valued by employers.
Employers seek candidates with:
- previously demonstrated skills that enhance the workplace.
- experience in team-functional communications.
- internship experience in out-of-class environments.
- experience functioning in established workplace communities.
- real-world community experience can add credibility to a degree.
- online students will benefit from face-to-face on-the-job internship opportunities.
- opportunities to interact with professionals, professors, and other learners will have a powerful, intangible impact on success.
- options, rather than mandates, can increase student motivation and meet individualized needs.